Saturday 16 September 2017

F21





i turn 21 today. when i look back to a year ago, i realised that i hadn’t done any justice when i give my thankfulness. the life i was at, it was amazing. and as i reflect to the happy smiles of me turning 20; i would never thought that things are about to go crazy. there were no hint. 

so here i am, 21. carefully counting, even when i still pretty much can’t on what i gain and lose. and be grateful for every. single. thing; this is not something i can write one year ago. but i have seen and personally felt so many kindness, probably more than i ever witness in my entire 20 years of living combined. And for that, I thank every one. this life will never be about me. it can’t be. if it ever go towards that path, let this writing be a stab in the heart and remind me.

i love you and miss you, bapak.
didn't think that it is possible for you not to wish me a happy birthday.
wishing for your recovery.

16.09.17

No comments: